Sunday, 8 November 2015

Vogue 8939 ~ Raspberry Ripple

So I whipped up a dress real quick and here it is

What can I say? I made the dress from V8939 yet again. It is always my go-to pattern when I need a practical, comfy dress for day to day wear and tear.
And it makes up from start to finish in under 2 hours!

 This time I used a Ripple Textured stretch Jersey fabric(HERE)in this lush raspberry colour 


And I added my usual trademark addition of a ruffled hem



I'm not going to bore anyone and go on about this pattern yet again and how much I love it (did I mention that?!). I've made it that many times now, I think it speaks for itself....







You can see my other versions of this dress HEREHEREHERE and my favourite version of all... HERE

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to read :)

Happy Sewing!
Dawn x

8 comments:

  1. So cute and what a beautiful color on you. The scarf is perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tomasa! I've been away for the past 3 weeks but I will be in touch soon :) x

      Delete
  2. Pretty dress, Dawn! I really love the colour and the details. The ruffled hem is so girly and just enough amount, not too little not too much. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour and great teaming with your scarf x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! And I'm diggin those boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Star! Also got the same boots in Brown as I love them so much :) x

      Delete