This is another top I made several months ago for our mini break and because it's cotton, I wore it loads.
Originally I wanted to use this fabric for Tilly and the Buttons Agnes Top and I originally bought the Agnes Top pattern to make the dress version of it. So it just shows some things never turn out as planned! I had a last minute change of plan with the fabric because with the pattern using negative ease, this fabric is just a little too thin. But it's lovely and soft! Its a cotton jersey from Croft Mill although I think it's long since sold out as it's no longer on the website.
The pattern is M7116 a dress pattern that I previously made HERE. I loved the fit and shape of it so much so I thought it would make a nice top.
As you can see, I like my tops short!
I chose to leave the buttons off the sleeve detail for this top so I could wear a cardigan and not have 2 bulky lumps sticking out underneath!
Just a short post this time as I have a sewing room calling..... yes my room is done!! Ok it's not decorated, its just a shell; but I have put the tables back and my machines are out. The decor can wait!
Thanks for stopping by and taking time to read :)